PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This Data Protection Notice ("Notice") sets out the basic which Apollo Global Academy Pte Ltd ("we", "us", or "our") may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act ("PDPA"). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
"customer" means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
"personal data" means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, identification numbers such as nric, fin, work permit and birth certificate, residential address, email address, telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status and employment information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA(where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your "authorised representative") after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified or the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your personal data: where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above-mentioned purposes.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to your employment contract should you be hired) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.